Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Common Core Checklists

Attention All 3rd Grade Teachers:

Check out my newest product for organizing ELA Common Core Standards (CC Math Checklist link is below image below, as well). The product includes a 7 page bundle for each student in your classroom. It is a simple way to keep track of how each student is performing.

Each page includes:
  • 3 boxes per standard to check off data/results
  • 1 box per standard to write if student has mastered the standard
  • 1 comment section per standard to write additional notes
  • 1 larger comment section per CC section (i.e. Writing, Literature, etc.)
I use this product in my classroom. I got in the swing of things and would update any time I graded papers. Each student had their own ELA tab in my binder, so I could easily flip to each student to make notes/data/results.

This product is great for meetings with parents or administrators. It allows you to show them exactly how your students are performing in each area of Common Core. Data doesn't lie!

Now if you're a K,1,2,4,5, & 6 teacher, don't feel left out! I will be adding each grade level 1 by 1 to the blog, Facebook, and of course my Teachers Pay Teachers Store.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Common-Core-3rd-Grade-ELA-Checklist-1110231

I always update my TPT store first, so become a follower!

For my 3rd Common Core Math Checklist, click here!



No comments:

Post a Comment