Friday, March 27, 2015

Help Me Celebrate my Store's Milestone!

This past week has been great for 3L + 1T...I reached a personal milestone that I have been working on for quite some time. To thank all of my loyal customers, I am throwing a 10% Off Sale for all of my products.  The sale goes from March 28th-30th.  Please help me celebrate by picking up some of your wishlist

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Sarah-Becker-5948
 

As for more products, I am so sorry I haven't been able to update the blog in almost 2 months! Yikes. I have many great new products that will get to prepared for the end of the school year...and I hate to say it---next school year as well! Hard to believe we're almost ready for another school year.  But for now, enjoy all 110 of my products at a discount.

Again, THANK YOU for all of your purchases, support, and ideas! 3L + 1T would not be here without you!  This milestone is the first of many because when I get 100 more sales I will be throwing ANOTHER sale! Help me reach this second milestone by shopping now with this great discount.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment