Friday, January 30, 2015

Planning A Maternity Leave

Before my teaching friends, and other friends start accusing me of being pregnant...let me stop you right there.  One of my best friends just had a baby is on maternity leave, so I was inspired to create a product to not only help her, but other teacher-mommies-to-be.

So, no, let me repeat...I am not pregnant.

After talking with her about what she was including in her binder, I decided to create a plug and go product for those mommies to be.  You don't need another stress on your plate, so getting your classroom ready for your leave should be a breeze. It was funny as I was creating this product, I kept adding and adding...and adding to the Table of Contents. I wanted to give examples of my own classroom experiences, but also give room to edit to make it friendly to all schools around the world.  Need to change a phrase or omit something---no big deal, that's why there is a delete button!

Check out the Table of Contents below:


A few mommies-to-be have tried it out, and it has seem to make life easier for them.  I know there will be things specific to your classroom and school, so it is in Powerpoint form so that you can change/add whatever you need. My hopes is that product makes preparing for your leave easy.  You will obviously have a lot to worry about when your little one arrives...the last thing you need is to continue to worry about your 25+ little ones at school.  Make it super easy on your substitute where there will be no questions for him/her to ask! You will leave on your last day feeling prepared to make on motherhood!



A BIG congratulations to those purchasing this product. I know that teachers make the best mommies! Enjoy every moment of it.





No comments:

Post a Comment